Help speed the hiring process from recruitment to offer letter
Capturing, storing, and routing applicant files electronically free recruiters from paper-based, manual processes, allowing them to focus on finding the best candidates for open positions.
Capture and store applications and resumes automatically, regardless of format. With that applicant information centrally located, everyone on the HR team has access to all the information they need, when they need it, to make smarter hiring decisions.
Easily integrated with your human resources information system (HRIS), your HR staff has easy access to all information and never has to leave the HRIS. They can work in the system they already know and enjoy.
After information is captured, applications and resumes are instantly distributed to the right staff. Your solution can also assist with scheduling interviews and sending correspondence. Again, recruiters spend more time identifying the best candidates and less time organizing paperwork and supporting documentation to begin the search in the first place.
Once you’ve chosen a candidate, the solution creates consistent, template-based offer letters, routes them through approvals, and tracks changes by managers so your organization can get the offer letter out faster than the competition.
Your organization will have better visibility into the entire process, from recruitment to offer letter. Because hiring managers can easily access and review information, they get a better understanding of which positions need to be filled, the applicants under consideration for those positions, and where recruitment stands in the process.
By alerting recruiters when there is information missing in a candidate’s electronic file, the candidate’s application and supporting documentation are not lost in the process. And, with advanced, easy to administer security features, you to determine who can see applicant information, ensuring that you remain compliant throughout the process.
• Hire the best candidates faster than competitors
• Get timely feedback from interviews so candidate selection can be based on the input of all interested parties
• Respond to candidates quickly with notification of success or failure and instructions for next steps
Give new employees a great first impression with OnBase Onboarding
Providing new employees with a great first impression means making sure the employee lands at their desk with a phone, a laptop, a network login, a chair and all the office supplies they could ever need on a first day.
Making sure those tasks are taken care of can be a challenge, however, especially when those processes rely on paper checklists or decentralized electronic information. Overcome those challenges by efficiently routing those tasks to the right department at the right time electronically.
Our solutions also provide complete visibility into those processes, allowing you to electronically monitor those tasks to ensure they are completed on time. And, it provides your HR employees with more time, allowing them to focus on more productive onboarding tasks.
-Track the status of a new hires required reading, providing proof of acknowledgement of corporate policies & identifying delinquencies
• Decrease administrative costs per hire by reducing the paper & manual tasks involved in collecting & processing employee information
• Mitigate financial & regulatory risk of noncompliance by ensuring new hire documentation is complete & filed in accordance with federal & state requirements
• Eliminate the cost of custom integration with the Human Resources Information System, reducing redundant manual information transfer & easily connecting data with employee documents.
Ensure proper procedures are followed for separated staff
Every employee will leave an employer at some time. Whether it’s through resignation or dismissal, it’s critical HR staff ensure that all of the actions resulting from the employment contract termination are efficiently and effectively executed.
Automate the management of necessary activities for departing employees.
With the OnBase Employee Separation solution, HR staff can:
• Ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner so proper systems & building access are removed
• Provide payroll with instructions about how to process final paychecks
• Give benefits staff instructions regarding what benefits will continue and for how long
Simplify compliance with policies and procedures
Ensuring everyone within your facility reads and acknowledges the most current policies can be a real headache. Managing policy revisions and preparing for audits can be even worse. Enterprise content management (ECM) can help facilitate collaborative creation of policy and procedure documentation while easing dissemination and tracking of that content.
Organizations using OnBase ECM solutions from Continuum to manage policies and procedures can:
• Rapidly distribute documents to your entire workforce, providing immediate access to required reading
• Facilitate knowledge transfer consistency using a single, automated, centralized tool
• Enforce accountability by requiring users to review documents and supply proof and acknowledgement.
• Easily audit reading compliance by accurately and automatically reporting and identifying delinquencies
• Use an automated pre-approval process for the content.
• Configure an automatic escalation process for delinquencies.
Additionally, organizations can measure comprehension by automatically displaying a test or survey. They can also automate the management of policy expirations, revisions and versions, as well as the document creation approval workflow. Organizations can even manage approvals via mobile device – iPad, iPhone, Android and Blackberry.
• Capture and track employee acknowledgements through a single interface with dynamic reporting capabilities
• Provide centralized policy document access to the entire workforce regardless of physical location
• Improve employee knowledge and productivity by effectively administering and promoting organizational policies
Securely Store and Manage Employee Files
ECM from Continuum improves the management of employee files, providing HR staff with secure, instant access to needed information like salary and vacation details.
ECM provides a single location to store employee files, making them instantly retrievable for HR staff. Within each employee file, the solution identifies missing documents and automates document retention, helping organizations meet compliance standards and regulations. Paper and the associated costs are eliminated, speeding up processes while reducing costs companywide.
• Store employee files whether scanned in, faxed or emailed – in a single, central document repository
• Quickly identify missing documents highlighting the necessary items not in the file
• Automate document retention with flexible schedules that satisfy complex requirements
• Secures employee information by limiting file rights to necessary staff